Frequently Asked Chocolate Fountain Questions
1. How much does it cost to rent a Dip-N-Delicious Chocolate Fountain?At Dip-N-Delicious we have a 34 X 18 ˝ available for rent. The price are as follows:
$395.00 (includes premium chocolate for up to 250 + guests)
Includes 500 Skewers
Full time Attendant to set up and remove
Check the Rental Page for the many free use items we include in your rental.
2. Do I have to set up, take down and clean the Chocolate Fountain?At Dip-N-Delicious, we do all the work for you, so you can relax and enjoy your special event. Included with all of our Fountain Rentals is an on-site fountain attendant who will set up the fountain, show your guests how to use the fountain, and ensure that everything runs smoothly with your event and the fountain We will show up an hour before your event to set up.
3. How long can I have the Chocolate Fountain at my event?Included with all of our Fountain Rentals is 3 hours of enjoyment of the Chocolate Fountain. This is more than enough time for most events, however, if you would like us to stay longer, we can always add additional time on an as needed basis.Check our Rental Page for Pricing.
4. What dipping items can be used with the Fountain?Some of our most popular dipping items include Strawberries, Bananas, Marshmallows, Pretzels, Rice Krispie treats. Check out our Rental Page for the many different options.
5. Who provides the dipping items?Most of our clients don't want the extra worry of having to bring their own dipping items. Because of this, Dip-N-Delicious can provide the dipping items listed in our Rental page, choose from 3 different options or create your own list. You simply tell us which dipping items you'd like to have and we bring them. Also, we always bring more than enough, so you never have to worry about running out of a particular dipping item. However, if you would like to provide your own dipping items, that is fine too. And we will always take care of creating a beautiful display regardless of who provides the dipping items. If you choose to bring your own dippings we can still provide platters and settings at a small fee.
6. What are the table and electrical requirements for the Chocolate Fountain?Since the Dip-N-Delicious Fountain weighs approximately 100 pounds when full, a level, sturdy table is a must. If it is not level, the chocolate will not flow properly. The Chocolate Fountain requires a 120 volt grounded electrical outlet within 15 feet of the set-up location.
7. What areas does Dip-N-Delicious service?Dip-N-Delicious provides fountains for events almost anywhere in Washington. For an additional fee we will travel anywhere you want us!
8. Can the Chocolate Fountain be used outdoors?Unfortunately we cannot run our Chocolate Fountains outdoors. Outside air temperature plays an important factor on the flowing consistency of the chocolate, as well as the running temperature of the fountain itself. In addition, even a slight breeze will blow the chocolate outside of the fountain and onto everything around it. Finally, flying critters tend to be very attracted to the chocolate’s sweet aroma. We apologize, but Dip-N-Delicious can be run at indoor events only.
9. Are reservations and a deposit required?Yes, we require a reservation, a signed contract and a $200.00 deposit at the time of booking. Reservations are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. The balance of your payment is due at least 14 days prior to the scheduled date of your event. If you need to cancel you must give at least a 14 day notice to receive ˝ of your deposit. Cancellations less than 14 days are non-refundable.
Copyright © 2004 Dip-N-Delicious